Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Woo Yeah...

Finally man! the f**king exams are over, holidays are in..... but the thing is what can i do now?
is like totally no plans in my mind for my holiday activities... but the only thing is i can go Genting Highlands to enjoy myself with my family......! but this is not the main point actually i want a job, so i can clear my wish list. This my wish list: Memory Stick 2GB,
A new watch,
More clothes,
New wallet,
New Shoes.
That only part of my wish list there is more that haven come to my mind. If anyone out there got job to introduce can leave a comment to tell me thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger jive. said...

i realised that u copy alot from my blog. from my post to background to even my location!

eh.. come on leh.. be original leh.

9:05 PM  
Blogger jive. said...

okok, sorry the background was from blogger you're right.

but wait, that picture of urs look awfully familiar.

eh, come on lah. go find ur own damn picture, boy.

and thanks for changing those setting oh boy does it look original.

ever heard of "be original, say no to piracy?"

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home