Friday, November 03, 2006

Plasma KTV Pub Karaoke Competition '06

01 Nov '06 it was my qualifying rounds night, i was trembling since i left my house on the way to the venue..... when got there, the atmosphere is different, my mind gone blank suddenly. I was worried, what song should i sing, what i need to do on the stage.... f*** it, so i drown myself with beer to keep myself cool down and kept telling myself you do man Edmund! It is my turn, as i make my way to the stage, applause and cheering from the crowd that makes me more nervous. When i reach the stage, i got stage fright.... within split-second i force myself to cool down, introduce the song and started singing i trembled the first part and sang the chorus wrongly f*** it... i just continue the song. argh.... never mind, finally all 18 contestants finished and the results are out... i am out with other 9 contestants. Congrats Shermen and Daphne, they got in the semi finals good luck and the Cordon Bleu and Chivas Regal are yours.....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home