Monday, October 30, 2006

Weekends

Was away from Singapore since last Thursday night, my family and me went back to my hometown Muar, Malaysia for my grandpa's 49th day since he passed away.... Day 2, it was a lazy Friday morning, went to wash up, and walk around the house, went to the kitchen, had breakfast then see what i can help with the cooking but it seems to be nothing i can do to help... then i saw my 4 months old cousin and i started playing with him.. isn't he cute? haha.... my this little cousin is hyperactive mind that is HYPERACTIVE.... i feel so exhausted after playing with him, when he is tired he just need rest for 20 minutes then he is ready to take on you......
Then after praying to my grandpa, we gathered to have lunch. Then my cousin, my brothers and me went to the city area to shop around bought some tibits, walk around, blah blah blah and blah blah blah. After all the the shit, we went back to have dinner.... after that we did nothing, all went to bed early..... Day 3 Saturday morning, wake up, wash up and went to my uncle's wanton mee stall where is just outside the house to have breakfast.... then went back to the house and play with the hyperactive cousin... afternoon, i just sit around the house like a idiot..... then i went to visit my mother's sister who is my aunt house where is at another town Serom a 20 minutes trip from Muar... in the evening we went back to my grandma's house have dinner then pack up and left for Johor Bahru to visit another sister of my mother..... After all the visiting we finally came back to Singapore....

1 Comments:

Blogger sexydragon said...

WAH PIANG DIAO!! i love this blog! more of this more more more!!

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home