Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah !

this is the second week of my term breaks, everything seems to be the same... waking up in late morning wash up read the newspapers, have my lunch watch some stupid TV programmes then take a shower then walk around town area looking for jobs, meet up my friends la kopi (having iced Milo and bullshitting) but at least today is different i when to buy slippers at peninsula shopping centre which i took about 30 minutes just to find one the suits my size and budget.... then i went to HMV at citylink mall to buy an album, finally i reach home about 4plus in the afternoon. At 7pm i had dinner with my family, then went to la kopi with Christy Lee that so called (very) famous in my former secondary school... then when on the way back i saw my brother at my house void deck talking to his friend then i went over there and join in.... after while my brother suggested getting a bite at lavender food court.. i ordered dim sum , BBQ chicken wings(sounds oily for supper right? who cares.)then take some puffs of Marlboro lights had teh peng(iced milk tea) the we went back home then stayed at the car park for a while 'cause my brother's friend need to collect his bike Honda repsol then he taught me how to drive a bike...... this how my Monday had passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home