Sunday, October 15, 2006

Fuck St**hub

Fuck one of the telecommunications service company made so much trouble for me. it goes like this.... yesterday i saw this ad in the newspaper some so called fantastic offers 3G phone a a reasonable price so i decide to buy. I went to my dad and ask him to buy for me then he say that he is not free go with me so i went with my friend Christopher Gomez today to get a line and this phone and when i there i so going in and get a queue no. then when i ask the staff am i eligible to sign a new line as a student then they return me a fuck up answer " Your must be 18 and above to sign a new line regardless of any plan" then i was so piss off

then i was thinking the company stated in the ad about student plan and then say that you must be 18 to sign a new line isn't it contradicting yourself? OK never mind, now i understand that the ads are always scamming their consumers..... what a fucking lucky day!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger jive. said...

hahaha.
wait till u 18 lah.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home