Thursday, November 15, 2007

YA HI I'M BACK!

This Post is meant for my friend SYS aka jive but if you people want go ahead and read


SYS i agree with you Saturday, November 03, 2007 post people like to use shortcut when communicating over MSN or even face to face verbal conversations, Like one incident my friends conversations....

ZS ask:

Hey how's life?


Sheng ans:

Sad, troubled over r/s....


ZS reply:

what the hell is r/s?


Sheng says:

r/s lah


ZS ASK!:

What the F**K is r/s!!!!!


Sheng ans:

relationship lor


ZS say:

oh i see now a new shortcut i learn today......


Then my friend ZS meet me that very day...


ZS saw me:

hey chao pui aie


The Great ANSWERS BACK:

sim mi lan jiao(what the fuck you want?)

ZS says:

i learn a shortcut today leh...

The Great says:

what shortcut?

ZS replies:

R/S

The Great says?

What the hell is r/s?

ZS says:

r/s lah

The Great ASK!:

what the F**K is R/S

ZS replies:

RELATIONSHIP LOR....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home